kung fu tbx training is from simple to complex, easy to hard, basic to advance. teaching method and training is top to bottom and bottom to top approach
In order to have an efficient teaching - learning, the fundamental concepts leading into advancing then higher levels of kung fu are divided into levels as follows ;
• foundation - beginner
In order to achieve the skill of tai chi, ba gua, xing yi , rie kung fu, chi kung and boxing - kick boxing, it requires persistent efforts, regular training
Regarding to kung fu tbx training
1. kung fu practice varies according to kung fu styles, and the level of practitioners
2. kung fu training is arranged in terms of rapid progress, proper learning, tailored teaching, every person in unique.
3. every session has different elements of kung fu to learn, this means every class has something new, while absorbing previous one properly
4. based on the reality of life - society, training can be with different person, men - women - mix
5. In order to avoid extreme - long time practice which may lead into injuries kung fu training is normally one hour, or a little more , depends on the day. to improve - maintain well being and learning efficiently is the main orientation.
6. progressing and the quantity of learning depends on the commitment , student's physical - mental capability
7 . there is no short cuts, no secrets, all refers to practice, practice again, practice consciously not with blind ambition.
Training - Practice
* have relaxed, loose clothes and flat soled shoes, or any sport shoes, also remove accessories to prevent injuries
* make sure you eat at least, latest two hours before training, not enough or too much food will affect your training, please stay hydrated, have some water with you.
* please arrive on time, better to be five minutes early
* remember to silence or turn off your mobile, you need to focus and have a peace of mind, avoid distractions during training time
* please notify teacher about any injuries or medical conditions. if you have any medical issues, please consult your GP before joining kung fu training.
Although kung fu helps to recover from some medical conditions ; mental or physical problems. It is necessary - better to have piece of mind
* Moreover, please do not hesitate to ask for explanation or repeating, when you are not sure, teacher is there to teach - help, teacher is there to make sure, you are getting the best training and learning correctly
A few more words
* sweat or get tired, feel aches or training pains, all means body is adjusting into the training, shifting into a better state,
Moreover it is not only training , also the most important thing is after training. This means , it is necessary, actually it is a must,
to eat well,
to rest well,
to sleep well
to practice well
most important thing is to refresh memory, revise what you learnt at your own time, either physically or imaginary
* the skill gained from kung fu can be used at different aspects of life, either at personal life, social life or work life. Kung fu, as a complimentary to your life style or your occupation - profession, is something unique experience, positive impacts to your self and the physical body.
* simply to brief too much talk ;
kung fu provides advantages and gets rid of disadvantages